Friday, November 13, 2009

Last photos with the old camera


A note for later: Do not hold a toddler, drink a cup of tea, and try to show pictures on the camera to the toddler. My camera went into the cup of tea and fried it. At the time the memory card with all the birth pictures was in it and none of them were on the computer yet! I called Dustin crying at 11p.m. and he assured me it was probably fine. Dad said the same thing the next morning. Turns out it was! But there was a lot of crying before I figured out my computer couldn't transfer the photos because the old card reader couldn't read high capacity cards. Thank God! We got them all back.
New camera, basically the same model, but the snazzy silicone case doesn't fit it and why does the newer camera focus more slowly?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: